2 min read December 21, 2018 at 5:15am
Most people are afraid of cooking baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes as they assume it is boring, flavorless and dry. However, the baked chicken is not that bad. It can be tender, delicious, moist and of course, juicy as well. In fact, there are some methods you can take to avoid boneless chicken breast from drying anyway. You are able to take an advantage of parchment paper to cover it up. The paper acts mostly like the skin of chicken, preventing and protecting it from lack of moisture.
For dry rub
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
- Smoked or fresh paprika, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian spice
- A half tablespoon of salt
- 1 four tablespoon of red pepper crumble
- Medium garlic, diced
- Medium onion, sliced
For seared chicken
- 1 1/2 unsalted butter and cut it out into four pieces
- 4 lbs of skinless and boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- First thing you have to do for baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes is preheat the oven to 232 Celsius degrees.
- Whip all ingredients for rubbing the chicken in a small pot. Set it to one side.
- By using a paper-towel, tap the breast dry. Sprinkle it with a tablespoon of vegetable oil and brush it thoroughly from bottom to the top. Make sure it has already fully covered. Transfer it to a small baking saucer, and then make use of remaining oil to brush the chicken’s both sides.
- Drizzle a half of rubbing ingredients and ensure that it has completely seasoned.
- On each breast, put unsalted butter on.
- Remove baking saucer to the oven and then bake it for about 25 minutes. For your information, the time of baking is depending on chicken breasts thickness. It's well cooked when it is entirely opaque.
- Take it away from oven then allow it to rest for 7 minutes. Serve it with your preferred dish.
If you don’t like chicken breast, you can use drum stick or thigh. You should bake them until the oven inner temperature reaches 73 Celsius degrees. Just keep in mind to always season it, not only with pepper and salt, but also the other herbs and spices. Make sure patting it dried up before flavor it since its moisture can affect the color. Don’t be frightened of adding butter or oil as the baked boneless skinless chicken breast recipes require fats to keep them flavorful and juicy.